6.03.2011

1st Bloggers Buffet at Carol's Texan 5

I started out blogging fairly recently. I created this site so I can have an outlet where I can release my pent-up emotions and to have an avenue where I can publish the products of my creative juices. What I didn't know is that being a blogger opens up a whole new and exciting dimension. I could join contests held by fellow bloggers, I could even earn if I wish to. But most importantly, I could influence someone of his/her choices, be it regarding a restaurant, food or other services that can be availed out there. Still, there's another horizon I haven't explored and that's attending an "official blogger event". ;)

When I read about the 1st Bloggers Buffet that will be held at Carol's Texan 5 and to be sponsored by TenMinutesTops.com in cooperation with ClubTravelNOW.org, I decided to try my luck as well. Besides, I also want to try this relatively new resto. I have read from fellow bloggers that Carol's Texan 5 offers the best chicken and ribs this side of Manila. Checking out their menu, I saw this:


Reasonably priced, right? You have the option to dine at their resto located at 2F 713 J. Abad Santos St., Little Baguio, San Juan or have it at the comforts of your own home, just dial (02) 727.3843 / 0922.485.0154. However, they only deliver to San Juan, Mandaluyong, Ortigas and Pioneer only.

Having a party or any social function? Carol's Texan 5 also offers the following choices:
  • Event Food Booths (Got an event? Carol's Texan 5 booths are available for hire.) 
  • Party Trays (Order trays of your favorite Carol's Texan 5 dishes for special occasions.) 
  • Functions (Hold events at Carol's Texan 5.) 
  • Kiddie Meal Sets (Order meal sets for your office and kids parties.)


Browsing Carol's Texan 5 menu makes my stomach grumble. Anyway, I hope I'll make the cut. I would love to sample their offerings. And doing so with new-found friends in this Blogger Buffet will surely take the experience to another level.



**************
Carol's Texan 5
Address: Carol’s Texan 5, 2F 713 J. Abad Santos St., Little Baguio, San Juan
Delivery: (02) 727.3843 / 0922.485.0154
Website: http://www.texan5.com
Fan Page: http:/www.facebook.com/texan5

No comments:

Post a Comment