8.24.2011

Love As I See It


Love can be seen purest through the eyes of a child.
Love can be that of being together amidst the multitude and yet, nothing else matters but each other.
Love can be the link that binds anyone, be it kin or not.
Love can be felt as the force that unites people with a common goal.

But what is LOVE as I see it?
It is this: the unwavering commitment for each other that can weather any storm, enduring everything together with God as witness. The look that says "When I look at you, I still see the young lady I have married half a century ago... the one whom I have loved and will continue to love, until I breathe my last".



########
This is my entry to "Love as I see it". A project of www.islandrose.net flowers Philippines.

3 comments:

Spanish Pinay said...

beautiful post.

Spanish Pinay

Vanenie said...

Thanks sis. :) That's my paternal grandparents on their golden anniversary last 2007. I love them to pieces and I look up to them, my lolo especially. Still the sweetest husband I ever knew. :) He even told my lola that he'd rather pass on before her because he couldn't imagine living his life without her.

michi said...

lovely picture. it really shows that they really love one another. btw, i've tagged you on this post.

Sunshine Award
http://michiphotostory.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunshine-award.html

Post a Comment