4.16.2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

Photo credit: www.theavengers2012-movie.com
I've been looking forward to April. Aside from it being the last stretch of my pregnancy (I'm due to give birth in May), my husband and I are excited with the premiere of The Avengers on the 25th of April. I was not a fan of comic book heroes before, well before I met my husband that is! Every superhero movie that comes to the big screen, we never failed to watch it. And this time, being 36 weeks pregnant on the premiere night will be no exception -- I just wish that I will not go into premature labor because of the excitement and adrenaline rush while watching the film! Haha.


I've learned that PLDT myDSL and Nuffnang Philippines will hold a special screening this April 26 at Shangri-La Cineplex. If you yourself want to join in the fun, you can read about it here.



And another thing that I've been looking forward to that weekend? PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29. Anyone can participate just by registering at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on the said dates with 1 valid ID and NO cash out! You can upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever. Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings! Another option is to apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com

Being stuck at home most of the time due to my impending delivery can be boring. But PLDT myDSL helps me stay connected with friends and be aware of the hottest events and offerings without stepping outside the house. Listening to classical music for my unborn one and watching animated nursery rhymes  with Sophie became everyday favorite mommy bonding sessions. And there's quality time with the hubby: watching our favorite series and TV shows streamed fast online. Truly, PLDT myDSL is an integral part of my mommyhood. :)


So for you mommies out there, remember to register on April 27-29 for the Great Payday Sale and switch to the same uber fast connection that this techie momma has been enjoying!

Brought to you by:


No comments:

Post a Comment